Hey guys, Today I have lost my bus pass near Majestic bus station. And After that, I wasted my whole day in the bmtc bus pass lost procedure. So, I am here to share my experience and guide you with what you have to do when you lose your bus pass.
First of all, guys, you don’t have to panic and not take tension about it. Try to remember any of the places where you lost the pass. As I have been looking for my pass for more than 2 hours but I didn’t get anything.
At least it would be best if you tried who knows; hopefully, it works for you. When I lose all my hope, I visit the nearest police station and explain all the situation and conditions.
Bmtc Pass Lost and Found
So, I shared all the information, and after that, they suggested that I go to the nearby police station where I lost my bus pass. Then I decided to make a new bus pass, but it is showing an error.
Suddenly one of my friends suggested to me the bmtc lost process and after that I follow the below steps to get my duplicate pass.
- First, you have to immediately go to the nearest police station.
- Request to file a complaint regarding the bmtc pass lost.
- You must provide all the information to the police officer and ask to file a FIR.
- Mention your Smart card number, if you remember it.
- After that, you will receive an acknowledgement slip (acknowledgement slip is important to make a duplicate pass).
- Visit the majestic bus station and ask for a new form (same form when you have applied earlier).
- Fill all the details carefully and take the signature of your Principal.
- Next, you have to submit it at the majestic bus station with the following documents.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Admission Fees Receipt.
- FIR Copy
That’s all, The final step is payment, you have to pay the fine amount to get your bmtc duplicate smart card.
The fine amount is the remaining month amount. Like if you have made the pass 10th months earlier and only one month is left. Then you only have to pay for the remaining month i.e; 1 month.
How to make Duplicate BMTC Pass Online
If you don’t want to go here and there, then you can follow this process. This is the most convenient way to make a duplicate pass for bmtc buses. You can make it through an online process no need to visit any police station or any FIR.
All you need is Working Internet Connection and a smart device. Once you have all the things you are ready to go:
- Open your browser and type for the BCP e-lost report app in the search bar.
- Click on the link and it will redirect you to the play store.
- There you have to grant all the permission to the app.
- Click on the Install button. It will install on your device and click on Open.
In case you are not able to find the above app you can also search for an e-document lost report app.
Lodge a Report in BCP e-lost App
The City Police is always introducing a new way to enhance the service for the Bengaluru citizens. This app came in existence due to the major problem in reporting Lost items.
The people don’t know what to do and where they have to file a complaint, if they have lost their items.
How to file Bus pass lost complain using App
- Open the BCP e-lost report app on your device. You will see the interface like below.
- Enter your Email Address or Mobile Number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you have Login into the dashboard, click on Register Lost report option.
- Enter all the necessary details like
- Personal Details
- Place & Time
- Lost Articles
- After submitting you will receive a receipt and download it in your device.
Now You have successfully raised a complaint for BMTC Bus pass lost using mobile application.
Take a copy of this receipt and visit Majestic Bus station along with your photograph and photocopy of your college ID.
Make sure you are aware of your BMTC Smart card Number. Submit all the documents and get a new Duplicate BMTC bus pass.
How to Write Bus pass lost Application
Subject:- Application for BMTC Bus pass lost.
This is to inform you that I am “Your Name” student of “Your Institution Name”. I have lost my BMTC Bus pass this morning. The Smart card that was issued by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation for daily travelling is lost by me. I had also visited the known area and searched it everywhere but could not find it.
Kindly Issue me a duplicate pass so that I can continue my studies without hassle.
Thank you in advance.
FAQ’s on Student Bus Pass Lost
If you have lost your daily pass and want to make a duplicate pass. Then you have to pay the fine i.e; the number of remaining months. Like if you have already use the pass for 8 months then you have to pay the amount for 3 months.
Yes, You have to raise a complaint in the Police station only after getting acknowledgement receipt. you will be able to get a new bus pass. Apart from going to Police station, you can also file an FIR using BCP E-Lost Report App.
Still having an issue, comment below we are always ready to help you. Contact us at Contact Us