Everyone needs a holiday in their busy schedule but the problem arises when the senior manager refuses to approve the leave. The government of Karnataka has again implemented the Bmtc lms leave app within 5 units Peenya, Kengeri, Hennur, Koramangala, HSR.
Bmtc lms leave app was first introduced 6 years later but at that time the awareness for leave request app was not there.
But today, everybody knows the importance of the leave app and how to apply leave through it.
In this post, we will share some of our research on how to use kiosks leave app, how to apply for leave, some important information and how to track your leave application.
What is Bmtc lms leave app
A software that helps you to apply for a leave without asking your reporting officer. It is a type of standing booth mainly available near to malls, bus stops, and high traffic spots.
The main objective of bmtc lms leave app is to bring transparency to the employees and help them to plan and apply for leave.
Now Everyone is shifted to digital India, it has been observed that using bmtc leave app the entire process is more efficient, rememberable, effective.
The time saved from this process can be easily utilised in other sessions and it also minimises the use of paper.
How to apply for leave
- To apply for a leave you have to visit http://lms.mybmtc.com/BMTC/login.php.
- Here, you have to enter your username and password.
- At last, click on the login button.
- It will automatically redirect you to the Bmtc leave portal, where you can easily apply for a leave.
Advantage of Bmtc lms leave app
- The biggest advantage of using leave app is you don’t have to wait for the approval of leave from your r reporting manager. You can easily apply from the software even 30 days in advance.
- Doesn’t require multiple users to process the request.
- Easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Easily manage, update and delete the leave request instantly.
Disadvantage of Bmtc lms leave app
Just like any other technology, bmtc leave app also have some drawbacks. Only the first 10% of employees can apply for the leave request from kiosks.
After 10% it will not accept any leave request, for that you have to approach your manager.
Another disadvantage is it is not available in every location.
Only educated employees can use these features or uneducated people have to depend on someone to apply for the leave.