Bmtc Bus Pass Renewal process will guide you to do bmtc monthly pass renewal in 2022 and help you get your bmtc appointment for a bus pass in a straightforward way.
Every daily passenger will come close to pass expiry date and need to renew their bus pass. Fortunately, there are several alternatives to renew Bmtc passes like mobile application, offline bus depot and the most efficient way through Online application.
Nowadays, transport becomes most important if you travel daily and continue the services you have to renew your pass.
This post will guide you on how you can do the pass renewal process in 2022.
If you worry about bmtc appointment, you don’t have to take any tension because we are here to help you get your work done in straightforward steps.
So read the post carefully and follow each step in details to book your appointment Online.
There you will be able to see the official website of Bmtc. You have to open that website. There you will see a lot of the options, and you have to follow the below.
Bmtc Bus Pass Renewal Process 2022
In most situation, daily passenger rush to the bmtc bus depot. It is the old service method where you have to be in line and wait for your turn.
Apart from this, you can opt for bmtc bus pass renewal online method. Where you don’t have to waste your most valuable time and efforts. You will get an extra discount through online mode, and you must know about the eligibility parameters also.
Below I have listed step by step guide to renew your bus pass.
- Visit the official website of MyBmtc Student pass
- Click on Apply student pass renewal option.
- After that, you have to fill in some necessary details in the application form.
- Your renewal card number is mandatory so keep your pass with you.
- After that, you have to enter your contact number and upload fee receipt (size should be less than 1Mb)
- After that, you will receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Once you entered your OTP, then you will see a message “Your Application submitted successfully”.
How to Apply for Renewal Application Online
You have successfully applied for Bmtc Bus Pass Renewal application now you have to visit Bmtc office to collect your bmtc monthly pass. To collect a pass, you have to check an appointment. Once the officer reviews your application, you will receive an Appointment for the pass on your contact number.
You will get all the information related to specific which bmtc office you have to visit, date and time for the appointment and the counter you have to see to collect your monthly pass.
- Bmtc Appointment For Your Monthly Pass.
- First of all, you have to open the browser in your device.
- Now you have to copy below link and paste in your browser.
- http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure to Check your pass
- Now Once bmtc homepage is opened, you have to log in using enrollment number or mobile number and password.
- After that, you will see your renewal bmtc monthly pass, and on the right side,
- You can check the centre name and address.
- You can also schedule your appointment by clicking the scheduled date and time.
- Now you have to choose and date and time suitable for you in the next window
- After that, you have to click on check availability.
- If the selected date and time is available, you will get a confirmation popup.
- Finally, on the next screen, you can see your token number.
Once your application is approved from the department, Next you have to Schedule Appointment for Pass.
Bmtc Bus Pass Appointment Online
Due to many crises and to save time, The Government of Karnataka has decided to launch a Bus pass Appointment online. After this action, it has become a very simple task but makes sure you follow the step-by-step method.
- Open Browser in your Smart Device.
- Enter Schedule / Reschedule Appointment for Pass.
- Click on the first link appear in the search result.
- It will redirect you to the main website or click here to visit directly – Click here.
- On the website you have to enter the necessary details like:
- Application Number
- Enter Application Number
- Bus Stations
- Date & Time
- Student Name
- Mobile Number
- Institution Name
- After submitting all the information correctly request for OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the popup box and congrats your appointment is fixed.
- You will get the confirmation on your registered mobile number as well as a registered email address.
Where I can find BMTC Counter Near me
A Passenger can find a total of 92 Counters available in Karnataka region. These counter are operational for various factors like:
- BMTC appointment
- BMTC Problems
- Monthly pass
- Correction or updation of Pass, etc
Further counters are divided into 6 divisions namely:
- West Division
- East Division
- South Division
- North Division
- Central Division
- North East Division
The Central Division contains 3 main bus station such as Kempe Gowda Bus Station, N R Colony, Whitefield TTMC.
|Kempe Gowda Bus Station||12|
|N R Colony||2|
In the North Division, there is 7 major Bus station like Yeshwanthpura TTMC, Nandhini Layout, Peenya (Basaveshwara Bus Stand), Malleshwaram Bus Stand, Vidyaranyapura Bus Stand, Yelahanka Old Town, Yelahanka Sattelite Town.
|Peenya (Basaveshwara Bus Stand)||2|
|Malleshwaram Bus Stand||2|
|Vidyaranyapura Bus Stand||2|
|Yelahanka Old Town||4|
|Yelahanka Sattalite Town||2|
Shanthinagara TTMC, Sri Vidyanagara Bus Station, Isro Layout Bus Station, Banashankari TTMC, Jayanagara TTMC Bus stations are coming under South Division.
|Sri Vidyanagara Bus Station||2|
|Isro Layout Bus Station||2|
The East is another Division which contains a total of 6 major Bus stations namely Shivajinagar Bus Station, Domlur TTMC, Electronic City Depot-19, Chandapura Depot-32, Koramangala TTMC, Bannerghatta TTMC.
|Shivajinagara Bus Station||4|
|Electronic City Depot-19||2|
The West side of Division contain 4 major bus station & the number of counters correspond to each bus station are:
|MCTC Bus Station||2|
|Basaveshwara Nagara Bus Station||2|
North East Division
The only Division that has one bus station is North East & the number of counters are:
Check Status of your BMTC Bus pass
- Now once you have applied for the bus pass, the next thing is to check the status. To check the status, you have to visit the official website and check on Online Services.
- However, you will get a receipt when you have successfully submitted your application.
- You have to wait for approval from the institution/BMTC Office. (an official message will be sent to your registered email address/ mobile number)
- Visit the official website.
- Visit the Student pass option.
- Click on the check status of your application at the bottom of your screen.
- Bus pass Status.
- Enter the application number that you have received on your mobile number.
- After approval notification receives on your number, the Next step is to book an appointment.
- You have to go to the payment gateway and pay by debit, credit card, or net banking. After payment, a confirmation will be send through message and email.
FAQ’s on Bmtc Bus Pass Renewal
The online renewal process is very easy; you only need your old bus pass and an application form. Visit the official website and on top right corner click on Pass renewal. and follow all the instruction carefully.
To save time the best method is to visit directly to the web page and enter your enrollment number along with your phone number (same as you used during registration). Click on any of the option to track or download your acknowledgement receipt.
Yes, you can change or reschedule your date. You have to follow the same method as you followed during scheduling Appointment date.
Hope you find pass renewal information helpful. If you want to know more about how to renew your monthly pass comment below.