Hey guys, Welcome to our website bmtcbuspass.com. Today I am going to share some points on Bmtc Bus pass online application in 2021. Most of the people in India used public transport to save money from their daily expenses.
If you are a daily passenger or travel a lot, then a bmtc Bus pass is all you need. Here you will get information for the bmtc bus pass application 2021.
Here we are going to discuss step by step like
- How to apply for a bus pass
- what are the documents you will require
- what is the eligibility?
- how much it cost
- The validity of Bmtc bus Pass
- Some FAQ’s on Bmtc bus pass applications.
Bmtc Bus Pass Online Application.
To get a pass, you have to fill a Bmtc Bus pass online application. You can also do it offline at the nearest bus stop or office.
- You have to go to your browser and search for My Bmtc bus pass and press enter.
- After that, you can see the website Bmtc.
- Click on the link, and there you have to look for degree/professional/Technical/medical option
- There you will be able to see a form Apply for a student pass.
- Fill all the mandatory details over there.
- Note: This is for students only, so the Admission Number is compulsory to apply for a student pass.
- You also have to upload documents for the application that is your latest photo and
- Fee receipt of your institution or where you have taken admission.
- Tip: Must read all the terms and conditions carefully
At last, you have to click get OTP. Then an OTP will receive on your registered mobile number or the number which you provided during registration.
Once you submitted your OTP. There will be a prompt for asking to submit the application form. Now you have to click ok, and Finally, your Bmtc bus pass application is submitted. On successful submission, you will be able to see a preview of your application.
Tip: Take a screenshot of the application for future reference.
This is how you can apply for the application quickly.
What are the documents you will require:
This is the most asked question for the person who is applying for the first time. So, let me clear you one thing documents requirements will remain the same for the first time or the re-issue of your bus pass. You must have two scanned copies of your documents listed below:
- Your recent passport size color photograph
- Your school/ college/ Institution admission fees receipt.
This is all you need for the application. Click here to apply directly from the official website.
Check Eligibility Before Applying for the Pass:
This Pass is basically for the students only. You must be a student of school or college or any recognized University/ institution for eligibility. You must have one valid ID card or the admission fees receipt.
How must do you Cost for a bus pass:
The cost for a bmtc bus pass varies for different types of a bus pass. I am going to share all the prices so that you can choose according to your need.
- A monthly pass for ordinary cities will cost you 825₹
- A monthly pass for cities like Pushpak and Red board cost you 1050₹
- Student Volvo bus pass cost you 1500₹
- Bmtc daily Pass cost you 65₹ (with Id card) or 75₹ (without Id card)
If you want to apply offline, you can visit here.
What is the cost and Validity of Bus Pass Application?
This bus pass is valid for 30days. For example, if you applied for a bus pass on 1st Jan., then it is valid till 30th Jan., not for 31st Jan. although it is a monthly pass, the validity is for only 30days.
After 30 days, you can renew your daily bus pass.
FAQ On bmtc bus pass application.
It is straightforward to use the official website for the bus pass online. You have to visit the official website Click here. Then you have to fill in all the required details and apply for the Pass.
Yes, You can apply for the bus pass online by reading the above post carefully and follow each step one by one.
You have two options to get the student bus pass, i.e., through visiting the nearest Bus stand or office, and you can also apply for an Online student Bus pass.
To restore your existing BMTC bus pass, you have to log in to the Official website.
Once you logged into my account, click on Profile.
There you will be able to see your Pass.
Click on the Pass and After that, click on Renew.