Have you just upgraded from SSC and want to know how you can apply for Apsrtc Bus Pass for the Students Above SSC for the session 2022-23?
First of all, congratulations on being promoted to a higher level. Now things will be different compared to when you were below SSC.
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation’s government has different parameters for the student applying for an Apsrtc Student bus pass above SSC.
Here we will assist you in the complete process and guide you on how to get an Apsrtc bus pass on your first attempt.
The primary purpose of the Apsrtc bus pass is to benefit the people or students who frequently travel to their respective schools and colleges.
Apsrtc student bus pass
Applying for Apsrtc student bus pass is the best way to save your daily expenses. People who often travel on a bus have trouble deciding whether to make the bus pass or not.
Let’s analyze the difference between when you travel daily and when you travel often. If you use the Apsrtc bus to commute daily for your education, you must go for a bus pass.
On the other hand, if You have applied for an open board and travel once a week to collect notes or books, making a bus pass will not make sense to you.
So, now I consider you are clear with your thoughts on whether you want to apply for an Apsrtc student bus pass or not.
Later, there was only an offline method to submit the application form, but in 2020, all the processes completely shifted to the Online method.
Online processes save time and energy and bring transparency to the system. You can keep track of your application form, check the status online, and correct your mistake.
Types of Student Bus pass
Two types of student bus passes are available for the students of Andhra Pradesh.
- Student bus pass above SSC
- Student bus pass below SSC
So, choose your bus pass accordingly, as once the pass is submitted, it is difficult to make any changes.
Documents Required for the Application
Just like all the other application processes, you need to fulfill all the mandatory eligibility criteria and submit some of the documents related to you.
- Firstly, Applicants applying for the bus pass should be residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should be in the student category (Above SSC or Below SSc).
- Must have original Aadhaar card (DOB should be in DD/MM/YYYY format).
- Address proof document (Other than aadhaar card).
- Two latest passport-size photographs.
- Email address and mobile number.
Online Registration Process
You must be a student when applying for an Apsrtc Student bus pass. All the mandatory documents should be available, and a laptop or pc with a working internet connection.
Now you have to follow the step-by-step process below:
- Firstly, open your browser and type https://online.apsrtcpass.in/ in the address bar.
- Once you are on the official website, the homepage will look like the below screenshot.
- If you are applying for the first time, click here for new registration.
- Students who already have bus passes can click on Click Here For Last Academic Year ( 2021-2022 ) Registered Students.
- Next, Choose your student category (above SSC or Below SSC).
- Now, you will redirect to a new page.
- Here, you have to enter your complete information:
- Student details
- Residential address details
- School details
- Route Information.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- A confirmation page will appear; check all the information again & click OK.
- Important: A temporary Id will be generated on your system, copy or save it for the next step.
Apsrtc Bus Pass Online Payment Process
Once you have submitted your application, you have to make a payment. Again you have to visit the official website and click on the “Click here for Online Payment” option.
- Now a payment page will appear.
- Enter your temporary Id or registered mobile number.
- Next, enter your application number.
- All the information will be visible on your screen; check the details and proceed to the payment gateway.
- Click on the pay now option.
- In the next window, choose the payment method and follow the process.
How to Renew Student Bus Pass Apsrtc Online
Students who already have last academic year’s apsrtc student bus pass can apply for the renewal process.
The process is the same, but you don’t need to enter your information manually. Once you have entered your last year’s bus pass number, all the desired information automatically fetches through the system.
You need to check the information and proceed to the payment method. In short, follow the below steps:
- Open the official website or type https://online.apsrtcpass.in/.
- Click Here For the Last Academic Year ( 2021-2022 ) Registered Students option.
- Enter your bus pass application number.
- Click on the submit button and check your information.
- Proceed to the payment option.
- Choose the payment gateway method and click on pay now.
How to download the Application form in Pdf Format
Applying for an online application form is slightly different from an offline one. You must download and print out the application form while submitting it to the bus station.
Also, while Downloading the application form, make sure the format should be correct. The preferable format should be pdf format.
- Click on the download student application form on the official website.
- A pop will appear and ask you to save a file on your desktop.
- Choose the location and click on the save button.
- It will now automatically download the application form to your system.
How to Print Application Form
After downloading, you must print out your application form to submit to the bus station. There are two ways to print an application form, i.e., either you can print the form that you have downloaded in your system.
Another way to print is through the official website. APsrtc has all the facilities for their students, from downloading the application form to keeping track of the application’s status.
- Visit the official website of Apsrtc.
- Click on the Print Application form.
- Enter your Application ID and click on submit button.
- Once the file is downloaded, right-click on the file and click on the print option.
New Bus Pass Rates
Students studying in different colleges or educational institutes must follow the new Apsrtc bus pass rate before applying.
As per the information on the website, there is a free concession for the girl studying upto class 10th, and the rest of the others have to refer to the screenshot below.
Apsrtc Helpline Number
In applying for the student bus pass, if you feel you need to assist with the helpline number, you can directly call on 08662570005, which will directly connect you to Apsrtc customer service.
Other than that, you can also comment below or reach us through the contact us form.